What's new

Iphone 4 unlock help

Signal strength us going to depend on where provider mask is, but it don't stop there.

You can have 2 identical phones, side by side and both on the same service, one will be full signal the other showing only 1 bar/no.

The reason being is when phone one logged into it's node there was space, when phone 2 tried to join it was to busy so remains of logged into a more distant node.

The phone i currently have my sim in doesnt even have internet capabilities i dont think.. Its only a crappy £10 samsung i thought id be using for a few weeks tops. I think the problem may be the sim card.. Its just a standard 3g sim cut down with a tool the gold part on the back barely fits it. It you know what i mean

chantelle310 said:
The phone i currently have my sim in doesnt even have internet capabilities i dont think.. Its only a crappy £10 samsung i thought id be using for a few weeks tops. I think the problem may be the sim card.. Its just a standard 3g sim cut down with a tool the gold part on the back barely fits it. It you know what i mean

Could be the SIM is damaged or not aligning properly due to the cutting, ask your provider to send you a new smaller SIM.

Just ordered a new one with orange.. Hopefully will be here by monday (wont get my hopes up i know what royal mail are like).. Appreciate all the help guys! Ill post here soon as i get up and running