What's new

iPhone 4 stuck on apple logo after installing new tweak and rebooting PLS HElP :(

xXxFreezexXx

Reaction score
i made an account specifically to get any help

My iPhone 4 is stuck on the Apple logo . It's pangu jailbroken.
This happened because I made the stupid mistake of installing Siri onto it with Cydia ( the tweak is called ac!d )
I need serious help with this; I've tried everything, holding the + button after force shut down(nothing happened after 15 minutes and i fking broke my finger LOL)
Is there any way to remove the problem using iFunBox?
I need help as fast as you guys can help me
I would like to keep all my pictures and apps on my phone if possible (because last backup i made was before jailbreaking)

i made an account specifically to get any help

My iPhone 4 is stuck on the Apple logo . It's pangu jailbroken.
This happened because I made the stupid mistake of installing Siri onto it with Cydia ( the tweak is called ac!d )
I need serious help with this; I've tried everything, holding the + button after force shut down(nothing happened after 15 minutes and i fking broke my finger LOL)
Is there any way to remove the problem using iFunBox?
I need help as fast as you guys can help me
I would like to keep all my pictures and apps on my phone if possible (because last backup i made was before jailbreaking)
Ac!d Siri is known for causing problems with iphones that need a restore to fix. This means that you'll almost certainly have to restore your iPhone which means that you'll lose your jailbreak and all data accumulated since your last backup. After restoring, you should be able to jailbreak it again with Pangu.
You'll be able to redownload all your tweaks but their data will be gone.

U might need to go to apple
Store or iTunes and fix it
Ok I see it is fixed [emoji175][emoji175][emoji175]