What's new

Iphone 4 Sound Issue

MarioG

Reaction score
For the past few years I have been part of the Apple followers, having bought every single piece of the various Iphones (except the 4S, since I will wait for the Iphone 5), Ipad, Imac, MacG4, etc; however, a couple of weeks ago I noticed that people on the other end of the line were saying that they could not hear me, unless I were to hit the speaker buttom or wear a bluetooth device. After reading a few suggestions from other forums, I "restored all settings", and nothing happened - the same issue.
Finally, I took the Iphone 4 last night to an Apple store, and they did exactly what I had done the night before, even if I had been told that they were going to put the phone thru a series of diagnostic tests, which they did not. At the end of the evening, they told me that my phone was 113 days out of warranty and suggested that I buy a restored phone from them. As a matter of principle, I left with my own old phone, with a bluetooth on my ear, hoping that someone in this forum may provide some useful suggestions.
I'm all ears!

for the past few years i have been part of the apple followers, having bought every single piece of the various iphones (except the 4s, since i will wait for the iphone 5), ipad, imac, macg4, etc; however, a couple of weeks ago i noticed that people on the other end of the line were saying that they could not hear me, unless i were to hit the speaker buttom or wear a bluetooth device. After reading a few suggestions from other forums, i "restored all settings", and nothing happened - the same issue.
Finally, i took the iphone 4 last night to an apple store, and they did exactly what i had done the night before, even if i had been told that they were going to put the phone thru a series of diagnostic tests, which they did not. At the end of the evening, they told me that my phone was 113 days out of warranty and suggested that i buy a restored phone from them. As a matter of principle, i left with my own old phone, with a bluetooth on my ear, hoping that someone in this forum may provide some useful suggestions.
I'm all ears!

need help!