What's new

Iphone 4 signal problem, cause by jailbreak??

lukes280

Reaction score
hi I have an iPhone 4. bought it off a friend. having a problem with the signal. it will pick up my network Vodafone. it will say that it has 3g connection and some times i will get 1 bar for a split second but other than that nothing. I think it might be a jailbreak. I was hoping if I could use it without a jailbreak, but i don't care what i have to do now, i just want a working phone. can anyone give me a step by step guide to do this. I know how to jailbreak with ios 5.0 9a334. can people give me the information on the softwear to download off of cydia, or if this is wrong can you tell me what to do.

thanks,
Luke

Iphone 4 has been having signal problems. I dont think its because of the jailbreak. Google it my friend you will find many threads on this and suggestions on how you might fix this problem. Who knows it might just be a problem with your phone

Last edited:
Try setting it on a table and watch if the service comes back. Could be the antenna issue.

it does come back for a secound and then goes again. ok i have Googled it and there's nothing explaining it that was the first thing i did