What's new

iPhone 4 Shipments Arriving

all lies from fedex? here when i press info on delivery i dont get much more then shipped to cambridge will arrive then and has not been signed yet, no more info. but im not sure what id do with the extra info

all lies from fedex? here when i press info on delivery i dont get much more then shipped to cambridge will arrive then and has not been signed yet, no more info. but im not sure what id do with the extra info

I got my Iphone 4 and when I look at the fed ex tracking it still says its its not delivered and is in Atlanta .If it says at fed ex sorting desk that means its at its last destination is on the way to you . My ETD was 3pm and I got it at 12pm so they should deliver before the time stated .

hahah priceless!! tell them you did not receive it make them send you another for free lol jk.. they do make you sign for it, but if you had not received it yet it would be usless info you would be getting

ah they are just happy to receive their phone like the rest of us would of been and who have been receiving them :)

Got both of mine at 9am this morning. No activation problems...smooth sailing. The display is AWESOME!

that will be good to not have to zoom in and out, i think i will love being able to watch yt videos from safari also..

well goodnight, hopefully the mail man will come early tomorrow

am hoping the same, got up from 7am to wait, though normal delivery time is 9am here