What's new

iPhone 4 Shipments Arriving

I pre-ordered at local AT&T store and was "guaranteed" phone would be ready for pick on June 24th. Yesterday got email, may possibly have to wait until July 2nd. I hope not b/c if this is the case, didn't have to pay in full for both phone and Apple Care.

1277309124.jpg

Location Date Local Time
RIVIERA BEACH, FL, US 06/23/2010 6:08 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY

Should see it today.
read my post on
The Good
The Bad
and the FUBAR

Just got mine. Trying to activate through iTunes and keep getting "Activation Period Expired" message. Wonder if it is server overload again...

Just got mine. Trying to activate through iTunes and keep getting "Activation Period Expired" message. Wonder if it is server overload again...

Never Mind....Just completely exited iTunes and restarted. Already active !!!

I have to DL Itunes 9.2 to activate . 1 is taken with old crappy phone the other with hubbys iphone 4

1277312425.jpg

1277317609.jpg

Last edited:
most likely is , but how many people have it? must be in the thousands that received it today if you cant activate

Sorry in advance for the double post, just trying to let people know:

Checked ATT today to find my pre-order status was changed to shipped. Followed the FedEx tracking number to see expected of today (6/23) at 3pm MTN. Called FedEx to confirm and got this:

"All the phones that are here in Denver will be held for delivery until tomorrow. Because of how many people who have ordered the phone and the relative few that would get them today it wouldn't be fair. ATT shouldn't have promised you your phone today."

Who the EFF does FedEx think they are!?!? There has to be more to this. Crowdsource it people!!

getting close to the 24th every one seems to be getting more worried, checking status more