What's new

iPhone 4 Shipments Arriving

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
iphone4-engadget.jpg

It looks like some lucky users have already been receiving their iPhone 4 shipments, if you happen to be one of these lucky members please let us know in the comments.

Unlike the iPad deliveries it appears that Apple didn't do anything special to make sure that units didn't arrive early. We all know how secretive Apple can be and the fact that they strike deals with the shippers to guarantee no one gets it early... in this case though these appear to be arriving from China, via FedEx not UPS.

I think when Apple wants to guarantee that no one gets it early they ship via UPS and stake out guards at the large hubs to ensure no early deliveries.

Anyway, who's got theirs?!

I just looked at my Fed ex tracking # . Its on its way here and will be in my hands tomorrow woooot!. Wow I didn't think they would allow them to ship early but I bet its cuz of all the sales for the phone. They thought what the hell if we want to make customers happy lets just ship them now LOL...

Hopefully this will ease some activation server traffic when it officially goes sale on 24th.

Hopefully this will ease some activation server traffic when it officially goes sale on 24th.

Yah exactly a nice "ease in" of some early arrivals to keep the load down. Not a bad idea.

I just logged into my AT&T account and my order still shows processing. I'm toast.
Don't they know how badly I want a new phone? What's wrong with them? I gave them my hard earned money...

fedex tracking shows delivery by 6/24 - I also got an email today from apple stating that although fedex says 6/24, phone will be delivered by tomorrow - 6/23 - fedex tracking shows unit in ft lauderdale

Richard
ft lauderdale

I just logged into my AT&T account and my order still shows processing. I'm toast.
Don't they know how badly I want a new phone? What's wrong with them? I gave them my hard earned money...

I feel ya pain, brother.

Damn, no one has one yet? :) Don't keep me waiting!