What's new

Iphone 4 Repairs?

NextJailBreaker

Reaction score
Just wondering, lets say I drop my Iphone4 and the screens cracked and broke. I can get it repaired right? Or it will be the end of the Iphone?

i bought a repair kit and replaced the digitizer (screen) on my buddys 3GS and it worked great after that, iPhone4 isnt any different as far as being repairable.

If you break the back screen it's like 30$ at the apple store to get a new one..
or on amazon you can get a aluminum one or something and replace it yourself for like 15$
If you were to break the front screen you would probably have to get the phone replaced or at least the that's what the apple rep. told me...

If you break the back screen it's like 30$ at the apple store to get a new one..
or on amazon you can get a aluminum one or something and replace it yourself for like 15$
If you were to break the front screen you would probably have to get the phone replaced or at least the that's what the apple rep. told me...

Fixmyiphone.com replaced my front screen on a white iphone4 for £90

Every day we fix iPhone 4's. Back glass, front glass, water damage, whatever the problem our iPhone repair professionals can handle it. Our leading technicians are highly trained and the majority of repairs are fixed and sent back the same day, or the very next day. Can't pinpoint the problem? We have you covered with our iPhone 4 diagnostic service. We ship exclusively with UPS for the fastest and most reliable delivery in the business.

everything on all iPhones can be repaired. I have a repair and mod company in Denmark and we repair any kind of damage to the iphone. And yes, also water damage... Just wont recommend people to do it them selves. Better to get a company to do it. If something is wrong with one of my customers iPhone after a repair he has full guarantee at least. :)