What's new

Mississauga iphone repair centre

MikeHenry

Reaction score
Hi guys I'm a proud new owner of an iPhone from Mississauga. I came across this article and believe it is very useful to anyone would want to repair their own iPhone.

Also do let me know if any of you are from Mississauga and know any good repair stores around here.

Last edited:
Hi guys I'm a proud new owner of an iPhone from Mississauga. I came across this article and believe it is very useful to anyone would want to repair their own iPhone.

Also do let me know if any of you are from Mississauga and know any good repair stores around here.

WHAT article are you writing about, Mike....?

Also, why the concern about repairing the iPhone? It has a year's warranty, and after one year, all the bugs should have been worked out.

Good luck!

EWyatt said:

Also, why the concern about repairing the iPhone? It has a year's warranty, and after one year, all the bugs should have been worked out.

Good luck!

He had an external link in his signature that I removed due to our signature policy. He's trying to advertise his services.

EWyatt said:

Good luck!

He had an external link in his signature that I removed due to our signature policy. He's trying to advertise his services.

Got it. I thought I needed another prescription for my glasses. Or a better attention span....