What's new

iphone 4 repair. please help

ihasrecon

Reaction score
I just joined this forum looking for some help if you guys could.
i bought an iphone 4 and i am going to repair it, i replaced the front and back plate but the front screen i ordered doesn't fit the midframe i have. is there a difference in the midframes from different service providers or something. could anyone help me out?
thanks!

I just joined this forum looking for some help if you guys could.i bought an iphone 4 and i am going to repair it, i replaced the front and back plate but the front screen i ordered doesn't fit the midframe i have. is there a difference in the midframes from different service providers or something. could anyone help me out?thanks!
Yes... the At&t (GSM) frame is different from the Verizon (CDMA) frame.

can anyone direct me to where i can buy the right front screen replacement and digitizer for the verizon iphone 4

Great site. They even have an iOS app.
Yep!! I've had some people say to me that their prices are too high. I tell them, than what... generic BS you get on eBay? All I know is iFixit.com's stuff is the real deal and they guarantee everything they sell to not be DOA. For that I'm willing to pay the price. :)

thomasjtsi said:
Yep!! I've had some people say to me that their prices are too high. I tell them, than what... generic BS you get on eBay? All I know is iFixit.com's stuff is the real deal and they guarantee everything they sell to not be DOA. For that I'm willing to pay the price. :)

Oh yeah most definitely! OEM parts FTW!

Amen brother only use OEM parts you hear a lot of people come here and cant seem to get there phone to work with the parts they bought off of ebay cuz it was cheap! Never do that unless you know for sure its OEM! Just go to ifixit get the right parts and be done with it.

thanks everyone who posted. i got the right parts and the phone is working great!