What's new

iPhone 4 locked up and started in it safe mode

Hollywood

Reaction score
I installed a theme in winter board yesterday and uninstalled it in Cydia without unselecting it in winterboard. So I just reinstalled it and deselected it in winterboard and clicked respiring. And my phone would never turn off. It stayed on the screen with the spinning thing for maybe five minutes. So I reset my phone using home and lock button. Then when it turned back on it stayed on the apple boot logo for a while, and when it loaded it was in it Sade mode and all my Cydia stuff was gone. So I turned it off and back on and then it started normal except I have tweaks like 5 icon dock and more icon folder plus more but this is what I noticed bc the 5th folder and contents was moved onto springboard and about 50 apps moved out of folders that exceeded the original limits. What caused this and how can I stop it. Really freaked me out when I couldny get my iPhone to turn on.

And I just noticed it deleted my wifi from my house. Had to reset up my connection.

hi i had that problem, you need to go into the cydia store and delete it, sometimes some of teh themes arent compatible with your phone and thats what makes it restart your phone in safe mode (ie with no tweak) so if it happens again just delete themes via cydia and then restart your phone and it should go back to normal.