What's new

iPhone 4 life

PhillyJoe

Reaction score
I am new here but not to iPhone. Currently on 4 going to 5 next week. I work in IT sales and I use my iPhone all day everyday. Even when at my desk (which is random) I do all calls via iPhone. I rely heavily on external battery cases to get thru the day and they have become a minor obsession. Mophie was kinda good for iPhone 4 but micro USB port broke on the 3 I tried UGH. ANYWAYS, happy to be here. Reply to you soon :)

I am new here but not to iPhone. Currently on 4 going to 5 next week. I work in IT sales and I use my iPhone all day everyday. Even when at my desk (which is random) I do all calls via iPhone. I rely heavily on external battery cases to get thru the day and they have become a minor obsession. Mophie was kinda good for iPhone 4 but micro USB port broke on the 3 I tried UGH. ANYWAYS, happy to be here. Reply to you soon :)
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.
iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules