What's new

Iphone 4 JailBreaking For Dummies

no jordan its not out today.. keep checking dev team twitsucks or their blog

there are lots of reasons to do and a few not to. there are some topics here people have listed reasons also.

Jailbreak iPhone | iPhone News, Help and Guides here are some good reasons to. some features are added officially but it gives you lots of good reasons to... and i cant think of any cons maybe some one here can tell you some cons

Ok i just jailbroke my iphone,and at jailbreakme.com, it work great,but maybe im paronad, but when i made a phone call,i could hear myself talking like a echo,does that mean i being recorded now,i thought i was legal

I think that is a bit of paranoia and most likely it has nothing to do with the jailbreak or even the iPhone for that matter. I get those echoey phone calls every now and again for a long time. If someone was recording you, you would never know it.

I've tried it three times now but all it does is show the background of the site and no status bar pops up.. I'm going to update to 4.0.1 and try again

Ok i just jailbroke my iphone,and at jailbreakme.com, it work great,but maybe im paronad, but when i made a phone call,i could hear myself talking like a echo,does that mean i being recorded now,i thought i was legal

lol whos going to record you?;p

so you jailbroke at the website. your iphone 4? and it worked?

Sorry for the multiple posts but I figured it out.

Step 1: Turn on airplane mode

Step 2: Turn on WiFi (you have to use it)

Step 3: go to JailbreakMe and slide the button.

Step 4: Wait for a little bit and you're done!

thanks for the tip. will be very handy for those struggling to find whats going wrong