What's new

iPhone 4 GPS-Type Docks?

aaron_c

Reaction score
As I mentioned in another thread, I drive a lot for my job and since my GPS was stolen a little over a month ago, I've just been using my iPhone 4 with the mapquest app.

The voice commands work fine but I'd like to be able to see it while I'm driving, without having to hold it. Are there any holders that suction to glass, or can stick somewhere convenient on the dash? I don't need charging ability or anything, my stereo charges the phone when it's plugged up.

You can buy a holder for it from Verizon or ATT that sticks to your windshield or dash. I thik they are around 20 bucks.

That simple, eh? I'll run up to the ATT store tomorrow and see what they have!

Not at the ATT store, they didn't have any. Target has one that I may get, it's just that $20 seems a bit high for a suction cup and a small amount of plastic lol. I'll do without for another week or so probably and decide if it's worth it or not.

aaron_c said:
Not at the ATT store, they didn't have any. Target has one that I may get, it's just that $20 seems a bit high for a suction cup and a small amount of plastic lol. I'll do without for another week or so probably and decide if it's worth it or not.

Ok. Good luck