What's new

iPhone 4 dont work anymore

daybreakerr

Reaction score
Please help me..
Im from The Netherlands so i'm trying to use my best English!

Yesterday, i installed iOS 5.0 Beta 4.. but i dont have an 'Developer account' .. (very stupid i gues)

So i thought, install iTunes 10.4 and restore it. (i put my iPhone in DFU-mode, otherwise iTunes tells me to install 10.5 again)

After doing that, iTunes tells me: itunes has detected an iphone in recovery mode you must restore this iphone before it can be used with itunes.

*so i click restore..

After that i click *restore and update..

After he unpacked the software this appears..
The iPhone could not be restored, an unknown error occurred. (3194)

!!
Please help me. I looked everywhere on google. If there is any option to downgrade please let me know.
Because i can't use my iPhone anymore..

Thankyou!

Ps: I got an iPhone 4 and i'm using the newest iTunes.

Unforntunentialy there is no way to downgrade as your iPhone has the updated baseband. You will only be able to use iOS 5 beta on your iPhone from now on.
If you want your iPhone back you must download iTunes 10.5 beta and restore your phone to the latest iOS 5 beta.

Just get the latest version of iTunes and you will easily be able to downgrade.

@bab2010 he will get the 1015 error (mismatched baseband) and will not be able to downgrade.

Well.....thanks to this conversation here. I jail broke my 1st generation iPhone. I am not really sure when this began but it seemed to me the battery would not charge. I do not remember if this happened before jail broke or after. I even took the phone to the Apple Store the techie there told me it was some hardware problem with the phone.

Soooooooooo I took the advice of what I read here by pressing the HOME button while plugging in the USB cord in to the wall socket. I held down the HOME button for about 15 seconds while I plugged in the USB to the wall socket. Then I was very happy when I saw the icon on the phone telling me to connect to ITunes. So I did this and now the phone is restoring itself to the last SYNC. This is great advice.

Thank you.