What's new

IPhone 4 deletes messages on computer.

Lazeybob

Reaction score
When I delete an email on my IPhone 4, the same email on my MacBook is deleted. Is there a setting I can change to keep this from happening? I would like to keep the messages on my MacBook.

By the way, what is a Tag?

Lazeybob said:
When I delete an email on my IPhone 4, the same email on my MacBook is deleted. Is there a setting I can change to keep this from happening? I would like to keep the messages on my MacBook.

By the way, what is a Tag?

Settings>mail,contact,calendars>account>advanced

There is a check where you can just delete the email on your phone instead of both

When I uncheck Deleted Messages under Server and check Trash under My Iphone, then go back to mail, the phone defaults back to Deleted Messages under the server and keeps deleting emails on my MacBook when I delete them on the Iphone.

Lazeybob said:
When I uncheck Deleted Messages under Server and check Trash under My Iphone, then go back to mail, the phone defaults back to Deleted Messages under the server and keeps deleting emails on my MacBook when I delete them on the Iphone.

You should see mail behaviors at the top. I'm not having a issue with this.

p90x workout schedule might be defined as the most up-to-date big achievement inside the conditioning market place. You’ll probably understand just why is this when you observe the benefits of the ninety days plan that has been completed by people.

The team at Loose Button read my mind! I wanted this colour of essie nail polish for a while now. It is called WHERE’S MY CHAUFFEUR? It will be such a great colour for spring and summer, but it also looks great for the holidays with some silver sparkles added on top.

Historically, information on the creepy critters has been focused on how to get rid of them once they appear. However, latest research has uncovered that how to get rid of fruit flies can actually be quite helpful, especially when it comes to cancer.

Last edited: