What's new

iPhone 4 Cydia Themes

MrBenchMark

Reaction score
I'm getting confused about themes. The reason being is for example Glasklart themes. There are so many with the Glasklart name and I may pick one (that I think will work) and when I try it, my them stays the same. So I am inclined to think that maybe I have to have a "main" Glasklart theme in order for any of the other ones to work. I don't know this to be true of course....just confused it all....

Normally when there are mulitple themes of the same name, they're for different ios devices. Under screenshot there's changes, there you can see the latest updates or theme compatibility. I would not install anything that I'm not sure of if it will work on my device, more often it will just not work but there's a chance that will screw up your phone. I'm speaking from a lot of expirience.

Hi, newbie here, Just jailbreaked my Iphone 4 and I have Cydia..does anyone know where I can find themes? Thanks

if you go into cydia and go into sections and then look for themes you will have a list of the themes depending on how many different sources you have the list will probably grow.