What's new

iphone 4 color swap questions

Lisa520

Reaction score
i currently have a iphone 4 in black i love the white has anyone had experience with changing the color of the phone through a site like zeetron does the phone still work just as good does it cause any problems?

Are you talking about a full conversion? I did mine myself so cant speak about any of the services. Didn't like the idea of sending my phone out. I have read in the past many bad reviews about zeetron. Maybe they have changed. There shouldn't be any issues after the conversion though. If you are talking about a full conversion, just make sure its good quality. I have seen many issues with the white conversion kits with the proximity sensor.

Theres a group call springstreetmac google them since we cant put links up in the forum they seem to do legit work but check them out and if u decide to do it please let us know ur experince with them

Good luck

I myself, have thought a lot about doing a full conversion over to yellow. After checking out YouTube and a few websites w/ in-depth tear down reviews... there's way too much going on to change out the front glass for me to be comfortable w/ doing this myself. I also have no desire in sending my phone somewhere to have it done. So, I'm going w/ a full yellow wrap from www.GrafiXpressions.com & a clear/yellow bumper case.

Its actually not bad to do it yourself. Just have to take your time. The one thing to watch is the screws. Most of the screws are different so they have to go back where they came from. There's actually a screw sheet you can print out that you can use. Other then that its not bad. First time I did it i took my time and it took about an hour and half. Now I can do it in about 20 min.