What's new

iPhone 4 Case Trends

iphonecases

Reaction score
With Christmas fast approaching, Apple is set to sell several million more iPhone 4 handsets Worldwide in the run up to Christmas.
The iPhone 4 is not just a Smart phone, it's a Smart phone that has set the trend amongst all Smart phones and has fast become the gadget to be seen holding.
The latest model of Apple's Smart phone, the iPhone 4 is fun, smart, trendy, sexy and pretty much anything you want it to be which brings us to the amazing array of cases made specifically for the iPhone 4 and can be found on sale from 100's of online retailers across the web.
iPhone 4 cases are not just about protecting ones iPhone. It has now become a fashion accessory with owners seeking a case that will make their iPhone stand out even more with a look and feel of their own whether it be trendy, elegant, classy or hardcore and much more.
Prices for iPhone 4 cases can vary significantly from just a few dollars or pounds to upwards of the 100 mark. With many retailers competing for sales and, a wide choice of cases available, competition remains high and so prices remain low.
Buying two cases at any one time is not unusual as this also saves shoppers the shipping costs and provides the owner with the opportunity of changing their case to go with the mood they are feeling or clothes they are wearing. Interchanging iPhone cases is really easy as they simply ease on and off and many or most do not add any noticeable weight or bulk.
To ensure you are getting the best possible deal when purchasing an iPhone 4 case, ensure the retailer is including a free screen protector with every case purchased.
Whilst there are many varying screen protectors including the mirror and privacy protector (not so clever when showing others your iPhone), the clear screen protector remains the most popular for keeping the iPhone 4 screen free from scratches.

Thank you so much for your opinion. The biggest benefit of having an iPhone 4 case, is to protect the new Retina display screen and overall body of the iPhone. . The iPhone 4 is a quite attractive phone, with a smooth and sleek design, so avoiding scratches and scruff marks is crucial.

ssss1163 said:
This FRANCK MULLER iPhone 4 case may be a great christmas gift, but it is a little expensive, $389.99

Whoa! I wouldn't buy a case that's more expensive than my phone! Unless it did my laundry and made me a sandwich! :D lmao!!

funny how they slash prices $25.99 $25.99 What a deal.

I you are gonna start a thread to sell your personal web site you should at LEAST give us a deal for our time. China knock offs normally don't work for long anyway.

zipur said:
funny how they slash prices $25.99 $25.99 What a deal.

I you are gonna start a thread to sell your personal web site you should at LEAST give us a deal for our time. China knock offs normally don't work for long anyway.

What's funny is the original post was from 2010