What's new

iPhone 4 Audio Jack problem

Frealaf

Reaction score
Hi there
I have an iPhone 4 and when I try to listen to music through my headphones only the right one works, the left only works well if I have the volume up to maximum, is it is anything below that it has a lot of "noise". Is any fix for that ?
Thank you in advance

Need more info, Frea.... Are you using iPhone headphones? Did you push in all the way? Use different headphones to check the integrity of the jack? Etc.........

I used Apple headphones and others, if I take out just a little bit sometimes it works normally.

After all that said above, I can only recommend you take the device to an Apple Store and ask their advice (or replacement, if under warranty). Seems like a hardware problem in the jack, which you can''t fix.

Ok, Thanks. Gonna have to find another solution because in my country there arent any Apple Stores. Lol

Ok, Thanks. Gonna have to find another solution because in my country there arent any Apple Stores. Lol
Then it really sounds like your only option is to replace the headphone jack on your own. I, personally, like to point members towards iFixit.com. There, you can find any and all the parts/tools you need to repair your iPhone. Plus, all parts are OEM replacements w/ a 6 month warranty. Check this out... Installing iPhone 4 Headphone Jack & Volume Control Cable - iFixit.