What's new

iPhone 4 16GB battery.. Is this normal?

omsoni

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I bought an iPhone 4 16GB a couple of weeks ago. The battery is great, just wanted to know it it is normal or not. I basically bought the iPhone because I was getting it for cheap; with the box and accessories. I got it for $160. The screenshot of the battery usage screen is attached in the attachments. The usage time is 7 hours and 50 minutes, and the standby time is 2 days and 12 hours. Just wanted to know if that is normal. Thanks in advance! :)

Attachments

• $photo.jpg
    $photo.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 303
Last edited:
If your usage during that time frame was lite gaming and general web browsing of a used iPhone 4, I would roughly guess the battery is at around 175 cycles of its 400 cycle rating. Which means the battery is still in really good shape. Now if that iPhone is brand new, then hopefully you have been doing some moderate to heavy gaming.

If your usage during that time frame was lite gaming and general web browsing of a used iPhone 4, I would roughly guess the battery is at around 175 cycles of its 400 cycle rating. Which means the battery is still in really good shape. Now if that iPhone is brand new, then hopefully you have been doing some moderate to heavy gaming.
Okay, thanks a lot! :)