What's new

Iphone 3Gs - What to Swap Too ?

Hudson01

Reaction score
I have a 32GB version of the 3Gs and have half of my music collection ripped from my CD's on Apples Lossless format so the sound quality is very good. If i changed and got a Sony Xperia Z would i be able to use the large collection of ripped CD's already on my computer in Itunes ? I would like the 4s but the 64gb version is a fortune and its really this one i would wish to upgrade too.

Thanks

How much is a "fortune"?

Are you eligible for an upgrade or were you going to buy one outright?

All cell phones are very expensive if bought outright.

As soon as the iPhone 5S comes out, the rest will drop in price. At that time you may find even an iPhone 5 in your budget range.

Hi, i bought my 3gs outright (used), so i am on a sim only contract that runs out very soon, by fortune i guess i mean they can be in the region of £350 (used), and this is off ebay whereby you really do not know what you are getting, for this i would rather wait and simply get a standard contract but try and upgrade the phone at the same time to a 64gb veriosn..... i have beenn considering buying the Sony Xperia but am unsure if my music can be simply put onto it with out re-ripping all my cd's....