What's new

Iphone 3GS,Unlocked,Still have problems.

p.nagarjuna1915

Reaction score
Hi,
Myself Nagarjuna came back frm UK..
while coming frm there I brought Iphone 3GS,which i have been unlocked not once or twice but thrice...
At first time it is working in Andhra where I have unlocked it first time but when i came to dehli, no network SIM is working,but I am getting msgs, and incoming calls.
So i decided to Unlock it again properly,went to Nehru Place, unlocked it paying 1k....Later on i took the back up on it frm lap,thn again it locked it self.
So again i have to unlocked it,but now it is only working with reliance gsm sim, not working with other sims.
Not sure wt do .....as it is unlocked but only working wth reliance sim..
Details of my Iphone 3GS
Version- 4.3.3(8J2)
Model-MC132B
hope some one wll solve ths...
regards
Nag

What is the baseband of your 3gs? And have u already jailbreaked the iOS?

Version is 4.3.3(8J2)
Modem firmware: 06.15.00
yes it is already jailbreaked

Version is 4.3.3(8J2)
Modem firmware: 06.15.00
yes it is already jailbreaked

If you jailbreak already, open cydia and look for "ulraSnow" by doing a search, install it and respring your device. This will unlock your phone and all sim cards you put into your phone will work.

Hi,,
thx for the guidance...as u said..
I opened Cydia to look after for Ultrasnow..
but i dnt hve Wi-Fi or 3G on my phone at current so at present it says Unable to Load....
so the prob is I use broad band for Internet, nd I cant put up 3G net on my iphone so is there any other way to install tht software....to Cydia

Hi,,
thx for the guidance...as u said..
I opened Cydia to look after for Ultrasnow..
but i dnt hve Wi-Fi or 3G on my phone at current so at present it says Unable to Load....
so the prob is I use broad band for Internet, nd I cant put up 3G net on my iphone so is there any other way to install tht software....to Cydia

The only way is to get your device connected to a wifi. I do not know any other ways.