What's new

iphone 3G IOS5?

nobody realizes that Apple comes out with a new phone and a new ios. they keep the most current and the also the newest one updating while they stop the older phones because they want you to buy a newer phone. if you could get ios4 on the 2g some people wouldnt even convert to a newer phone. i believe the new ios5 is the only version to support 3 phones like the new phone, 4, and 3gs

i have iphone 3 running on 4.2.1 works great but i just got iphone 4s now i need to transfer all data over. a friend said to upgrade old phone to 5 but how and do i have to is there any other way

What ever the latest update for the 3G was is the one I have running now. I use my 3G as an iPod. All I have on it now is music. Works good, plus I love the feel of the 3 Series in the hand better than the 4 Series. Now if I could only get the screen plus all the inside goodies of the 4 to fit in a 3G case, I would be a happy camper. :>)

bc

if i have 4.2.1 on 16.5 BB i can downgrade to 3.2.1?i think the BB cant be downgrade but im suffering with the sloe issue and it starting to get on my nerves....:)

if i have 4.2.1 on 16.5 BB i can downgrade to 3.2.1?i think the BB cant be downgrade but im suffering with the sloe issue and it starting to get on my nerves....:)

you can downgrade as much as you want on the iphone 3G just as long as you have the .ipsw and hit shift (windows) option for mac and restore. Hopefully being on an earlier firmware will fix your problems

find the firmware for your device here: http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/i...ple-ios-firmware-download-links-iphone-17213/

you can downgrade as much as you want on the iphone 3G just as long as you have the .ipsw and hit shift (windows) option for mac and restore. Hopefully being on an earlier firmware will fix your problems

find the firmware for your device here: http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/i...ple-ios-firmware-download-links-iphone-17213/

thanks .i think thats the most reasonable way.
i am waiting for 15 seconds for ipod...or 30 seconds for twitter....flipping pages is quite a task..lol....