What's new

iPhone 13 update apps manually

zillah

Reaction score
Hi

Recently swapped my iPhone x with iPhone 13 (IOS 15.2) and restored everything from iCloude to iPhone 13
On my iPhone X what I used to do is below :
Open the App Store.
tap my profile icon at the top of the screen.
Scroll to see pending updates and release notes. Tap Update next to an app to update only that app, or tap Update All

Every day I used to have few apps get an updates

I can't see similar things on iPhone 13 ?

I tried link below but I couldn't make work

Thx

Hi

Recently swapped my iPhone x with iPhone 13 (IOS 15.2) and restored everything from iCloude to iPhone 13
On my iPhone X what I used to do is below :
Open the App Store.
tap my profile icon at the top of the screen.
Scroll to see pending updates and release notes. Tap Update next to an app to update only that app, or tap Update All

Every day I used to have few apps get an updates

I can't see similar things on iPhone 13 ?

I tried link below but I couldn't make work

Thx
You probably have Automatically Update Apps on in Settings. If you want to change this, go to App Store in settings and toggle off Automatic Updates.

Last edited:
You probably have Automatically Update Apps on in Settings. If you want to change this, go to App Store in settings and toggle off Automatic Updates.
You are right In the settings the option "App Updates" was switched on and I switched it of and still same issue

You are right In the settings the option "App Updates" was switched on and I switched it of and still same issue
Is it possible that there just haven’t been any updates to your Apps?

Is it possible that there just haven’t been any updates to your Apps?
Although my previous expirence with iPhone X everyday there were an updates for few apps ,,,,but let us issume no updates available right now ,,,,I will wait couple of days and see how it goes