What's new

iPhone 11 volume down is jammed

Box2secure

Reaction score
Got this phone with this defect seller compensated me because I liked the phone overall performance but the volume key down has a tiny dent at the left part like a cut so whenever I press too hard it might remain stuck till I unpress or I still use assistive key but when pressed slightly it respond well I don’t want to change this phone from seller and either do I want to open the phone for a fix I just want to know if this is a big issue for me or what should I do

Got this phone with this defect seller compensated me because I liked the phone overall performance but the volume key down has a tiny dent at the left part like a cut so whenever I press too hard it might remain stuck till I unpress or I still use assistive key but when pressed slightly it respond well I don’t want to change this phone from seller and either do I want to open the phone for a fix I just want to know if this is a big issue for me or what should I do
Only you can decide whether is an issue for you or not. You could take it to an Apple or Apple Authorized repairer and get an estimate to have the damaged button replaced.

Only you can decide whether is an issue for you or not. You could take it to an Apple or Apple Authorized repairer and get an estimate to have the damaged button replaced.
No authorized apple repair store in my region

Is using assistive touch working well for you? Are you able to maneuver through your apps and settings without my problems? If so and if the performance of the iPhone is satisfactory then don’t worry about the volume rocker. You knew it was defective when you purchased it, right? Just enjoy your phone as-is until you decide to purchase a new one.

Is using assistive touch working well for you? Are you able to maneuver through your apps and settings without my problems? If so and if the performance of the iPhone is satisfactory then don’t worry about the volume rocker. You knew it was defective when you purchased it, right? Just enjoy your phone as-is until you decide to purchase a new one.
Thanks I’ll be calm about it