What's new

Ip4 Jailbreaking

VtAzn413

Reaction score
Ok so my IP4 is currently on 5.0.1 i want to update it to 6.1.3 i do have the blobs for them i checked them with ifaith and redsn0w I tried to follow willerz guide where it gives you 3 methods i tried them all but always an error for some reason i have downgraded my itunes to 11.0.5.5 i have deleted my host file for ne gs.apple thing deleted the tinyumberlla host file also made sure that the box in tinyumberlla was unchecked flushed the dns downloaded the 6.1.3 att gsm restore file from the link that u had. i started to use the redsn0w restore function but it stays on waiting for device to reboot so i gave up n tried the next method ifaith n itunes i stitched it but when i try to use itunes to restore i get the error 11 so i gave up on that n tried the final method with redsn0w n itunes when i use that method i get error 3194 am i doing something wrong can someone help me

Make sure you're using iPhone3,1_6.1.3 for the iPhone 4 GSM, iPhone 3,2_6.1.3 for the iPhone 4 World GSM, and the iPhone 3,3_6.1.3 for the iPhone 4 CDMA.

Yea I dled iPhone3,1 6.1.3_10B329_Restore since I'm on at&t I got gsm I nvr unlocked my phone

Yea I usually follow the directions from redsn0w to put it in dfu or ifaith

If you're using iTunes, your device must be in Pwned DFU mode as per Sn0wBreeze's procedure. If you're using RedSn0w, Pwned DFU should be automatic once RedSn0w recognizes your device in DFU mode after selecting your blobs and IPSW in Extras > Even More > Restore.

If your device is not in Pwned DFU mode when using iTunes, open up RedSn0w, place the device into DFU mode, then head to Extras > Pwned DFU. I'd recommend closing out iTunes and ending the process (if applicable) before doing so.

Ok so I was reading one part of the directions wrong I was suppose to only use iTunes 11.05 if I was downgrading my iPhone 4 below 5.x.x but I was trying to go to 6.1.3 but I decide to go to 7.0.4 everything is working fine all apps and tweeks I'm going to adjust some things so that it will run faster thnx for the help

Ok so I was reading one part of the directions wrong I was suppose to only use iTunes 11.05 if I was downgrading my iPhone 4 below 5.x.x but I was trying to go to 6.1.3 but I decide to go to 7.0.4 everything is working fine all apps and tweeks I'm going to adjust some things so that it will run faster thnx for the help

Downgrading to any iOS requires 11.0.5, not just iOS 5. iTunes 11.1 does not allow for the use of custom IPSWs.