What's new

IOS Unlockpro

bulusu

Reaction score
I have bought from ........(they are all scammers) this site iPhone Unlock & Jailbreak Software![/url] IOS Unlockpro for 19.95 $.
The link did give method to jailbreak and unlock. As per the method first my Iphone 4.1 was upgraded to 4.3.3 and BB changed from 2.10.04 to 4.10.01. The JB was successful and Unlock was not possible. I did try to get refund but no response from the site. Please be aware of this site and it is cheating Iphone users like me

Last edited by a moderator:
that was your first mistake! BUYING JAILBREAK/unlock tools..

NEVER PAY FOR UNLOCK OR JAILBREAK always use FREE tools provided by the dev team, those pay for sites usually charge money for these free tools from the dev team any way but the only difference is they claim it works with newer firmware and baseband so they get more sales but they also mess up peoples phones...

there is no unlock for that baseband.. not firmware any way.. you have lost your money and i would not expect any refund or to ever hear from them again..

this is whats wrong with jailbreaking today... people ripp people off by selling free tools and lie about what firmware and baseband it works with...

people rush and use google and think they are legit sites. thank you for your post for all the people out there thinking of paying for unlock tools..

I have bought from ........(they are all scammers) this site iPhone Unlock & Jailbreak Software![/url] IOS Unlockpro for 19.95 $.
The link did give method to jailbreak and unlock. As per the method first my Iphone 4.1 was upgraded to 4.3.3 and BB changed from 2.10.04 to 4.10.01. The JB was successful and Unlock was not possible. I did try to get refund but no response from the site. Please be aware of this site and it is cheating Iphone users like me

Thanks for the info. It will be useful for others who are desperately and rushing looking for a way to unlock their phones.