iPhoneForums.Net News Team
- Jun 18, 2010
- Reaction score
iOS 8.0.1 was already in the works even before iOS 8 was officially launched, and now more details about the update have been revealed, with MacRumors reporting that it has seen increased activity from devices running iOS 8.0.1 in the past few weeks.
Apparently Apple has already given the update to its carrier partners, with MacRumors sources telling them that the update will address the following issues:
- Phone: Addresses bugs with call forwarding and freezing when accessing visual voicemail
- Keyboard: Fixes an issue with keypad not appearing to enter iCloud Keychain verification codes
- Safari: Fixes a problem with videos occasionally not playing
- Sharing: Fixes AirDrop support for Passbook passes
- VPN: Addresses an issue with installing VPN profiles
There is no official release date for iOS 8.0.1 yet, but MacRumors expects it to be soon, as it is already with Apple’s partners for testing and approval.