What's new

iOS 7 is now available for download

I have the new OS and, contrary to those who don't like change...i've found I like it! However, I cannot find the RADIO on the MUSIC site at all. Is it available in Canada?
iTunes Radio is only available in the U.S. at this time.

I've got one more concern.....when you type in your "SECURITY" code, the numbers light up as you type. I've had 2 people read back my password as they can read the numbers so easily! I hope an update will eliminate this security blip! Not secure at all.

Hi Everyone
I downloaded the IOS7 but I am having difficulty searching with the home button
In the past once I click on the home button thrice I see the search icon that leads me to either contact e mail or application Now it does not behave that way or am I doing something wrong

Hi Everyone
I downloaded the IOS7 but I am having difficulty searching with the home button
In the past once I click on the home button thrice I see the search icon that leads me to either contact e mail or application Now it does not behave that way or am I doing something wrong

With iOS 7, the Spotlight page (the one to the far left you get to by double-clicking) has been modified (I'd say improved).

Now, to search the phone, swipe down on your icons - on any page - and the keyboard and search field will appear. Just be careful to swipe from, say, the first row of icons, otherwise you may accidentally pull down the Notification Center.

Hope this helps.

Marilyn

Marilyn
Thank you so much I stumbled into it mistakenly before your response
Thanks again
Vuwakoghe

QUOTE=Mickey330;308875]With iOS 7, the Spotlight page (the one to the far left you get to by double-clicking) has been modified (I'd say improved).

Now, to search the phone, swipe down on your icons - on any page - and the keyboard and search field will appear. Just be careful to swipe from, say, the first row of icons, otherwise you may accidentally pull down the Notification Center.

Hope this helps.

Marilyn[/QUOTE]

Question..... will there be any change in the sign in page. For the first time, the numbers for your security code are illuminated when you type them allowing anyone close by to easily see your code. I'd really like the illumination cancelled for safety sake!