What's new

iOS 7.1.2

Thehobitt

Reaction score
Can anyone please help me...ever since I updated to ios8 my phone ain't been the same...apps aren't running like they should and battery life is draining so quick...how can I restore iOS 7.1.2 back to my phone...many thnx in advance

Can anyone please help me...ever since I updated to ios8 my phone ain't been the same...apps aren't running like they should and battery life is draining so quick...how can I restore iOS 7.1.2 back to my phone...many thnx in advance
I'm afraid that you can't go back to iOS 7.1.2. Apple is no longer signing iOS 7.1.2. You'll have to stay where you are.

Thnx for your reply..Ah that's a shame then I guess only option is to sell phone no use in keeping it if it ain't working properly...

Why don't you wait until the update to 8.1 which I think is tomorrow, you might see a difference then.

Why don't you wait until the update to 8.1 which I think is tomorrow, you might see a difference then.
I agree, wait until iOS 8.1 is released (rumored tomorrow 10/20). It's supposed to fix all the minor "BUGS"

Thnx guys for ur input I will wait til the release of 8.1 see if there's any difference

Glad to say my phone running as it should battery life is much better now I have updated to 8.1 many thnx for all your support guys greatly appreciated...