What's new

iOS 7.0.4 iPhone 4 jailbroken voice guided maps

luked89

Reaction score
I jail broke my iPhone 4 on iOS 6 and downloaded the 'unlock iOS 6 maps' cydia tweak and it unlocked the 3d but not the voice navigation right away. Then somehow it started working afterwards. Not sure what changed to make it work.

So I upgraded to iOS 7 and jail broke with evasion and downloaded the same tweak. The same thing happened – no voice guide. Just the basic slide by slide navigation.

I tried restarting and respringing a bunch of times and reinstalling the tweak. I tried turning airplane mode for 15 seconds, turning on wifi, turning on Bluetooth, turning off rotation lock. Still no luck.

I'm surprised I don't see any info about this online. Am I the only one? Lol

Do people not go on this site or something?

Do people not go on this site or something?

Yes! Many people go on this site quite a lot, however, it's no guarantee that each question will be answered.

Members may not know the answer and so therefore let it pass to someone who does.

Please try to be patient.

While you are waiting, have you used our Search Facility to see if your question has been asked/answered already?

Ski ~ iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator

Maybe because you are on ios7. This tweak has not been updated for ios7.

I thought that too but why is no one else asking about it.

Turn-by-Turn has been fully integrated into the stock iOS maps already on iOS 7. That and Unlock Maps for iOS 6 does not have iOS 7 support.

Im wondering why no one else has this issue. I don't see any info online about iPhone 4 having voice nav now. I don't see anyone mentioning anything about this.