What's new

iOS 6.1 Released

That would depend on the device you have. I updated the carrier settings on my 4S, and my data service decided to skydive. The signal becomes really weak even at places where I've had a pretty strong signal before.

So I just got that same message in Itunes, and like a moron let it update... Now my speeds are slow. what did you do to fix yours willerz? I reset network settings, but still seems slower than it was before I let it update...

Was JB for ios 6.1 release this past Sunday like someone suggested? any update on tetherme?

So I just got that same message in Itunes, and like a moron let it update... Now my speeds are slow. what did you do to fix yours willerz? I reset network settings, but still seems slower than it was before I let it update...

I gave up calling Verizon for anything ages ago. A temp fix was to go to Settings > General > Network, turn everything off from bottom up (international CDMA > data roaming > voice roaming> then turn off the actually data itself). Give it a few seconds to disconnect from the current data IP you're on, and turn everything back on. It works, but if you decide to turn off your phone, or toggle data off when unused like me, it'll go back to the stubborn state. Should've tested that update out on my work phone before my personal phone....

did not mean to be funny, just a simple question that i dont know the answer.

Hey abbdc1 , do you think now that JB is available from evasion, that tetherme app would work in iphone 5?