What's new

ios 6.0.1 is here

Xxxxxxxx edited by admin
Links are out there.

Please do not have any discussion regarding links for beta software

Read the rule please

8.1. Links to upgrades for BETA software will be deleted. User will receive one warning. A second warning will result in a suspension of your account.

Col.bris administrator

Last edited by a moderator:
So far so good but panorama is not working and there is no downgrade! Guess we will wait to expire on the end of the month!

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk!

I mean for 6.1 beta!

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk!

I suggest we keep this thread discussion on track with the 6.01 release and not discuss beta versions in same thread as it is confusing to new members......

Should I update to this? I have a 4s... I don't see any benefit for me based on the list...

Sent using Tapatalk

Should I update to this? I have a 4s... I don't see any benefit for me based on the list...

Sent using Tapatalk
in general i think its always best to do the updates unless you want to jailbreak.

Last edited:
has this update sorted issues reported with ibooks 3?

i have feared doing that upgrade as i use it quit a lot

Still iMessage probs as well. Sometimes I don't get the alert and Ill randomly look and see a text waiting there for me. This was iOS 6 also. 6.0.1 didn't fix it. Smh so stupid and it's a problem

I always do a reset ie hold home key/ and on-off key wait for White apple logo after any upgrade then test areas of issues. Please let us know if that corrects your problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i have done several hard resets and it works for a very short time and then starts again,haven't done one since the update though so i'll try it again.