What's new

Ios 5

You mean flash player? Name me a decent flash website, which you safari can't play please. Hoo don't name those junkies full of adds and fake websites but decent ones.

just use atomic web ... there will never be flash on the idevices, dont expect there to ever be flash.. apple (steve jobs) has made it very clear they are not interested in flash and they will never add it, they are working on html 5

All flash websites are already updating to html5 nowadays as well so that safari is capable of playing videos from most of the popular flash websites. But yes, atomic or skyfire are some alternatives.

Skyfire browser is great. I even watch live video streaming. It converts different formats to work on that app. I watch tons on this

i like on atomic web that you can trick websites into thinking that atomic web is ie or firefox or safari but on the desktop, some websites change when they know your on a mobile phone so i love selecting "act as safari (desktop)"

Flash itself won't happen on iOS. Ever. As mentioned above. But, Jobs and Adobe have come to a truce and looks like things are in motion to bring the two together in the very near future. Even Adobe is as much as admitted that Flash is basically "dirty coding" and very inefficient. Expect HTML5 to pick up at an ever increasing pace.

You mean flash player? Name me a decent flash website, which you safari can't play please. Hoo don't name those junkies full of adds and fake websites but decent ones.

Almost every gaming related website for example the Star Wars: The Old Republic website