What's new

IOS 5 Features

tushonline said:
Hi. I am just in.
I wrote the article on my blog mentioned above. I hope you guys like the full list of iOS 5 features.

I am just curious to know from iCrank about what does 'cleaner version' refers to?

Is my blog having any technical issues? Malware or something?

I would really appreciate if you could help me.

Thanks in advance.
Cheers :)

No, he simply means you posted a cleaner version of the lists. Many weeks ago iCrank posted that list as well.

p3unit32 said:
No, he simply means you posted a cleaner version of the lists. Many weeks ago iCrank posted that list as well.

Look on page one of this forum and you'll see the list iCrank posted.

Some good stuff happening to iOS. This feature in particular, "FaceTime over 3G: Yes, it is now possible. Not yet available for developers though." no longer dependent on wi-fi, yes! I use my iPad a lot to, glad they have a split keyboard feature, can't wait!

p3unit32 said:
Look on page one of this forum and you'll see the list iCrank posted.

+1...the link that you posted is numbered while I just posted the list

p3unit32 said:
Some good stuff happening to iOS. This feature in particular, "FaceTime over 3G: Yes, it is now possible. Not yet available for developers though." no longer dependent on wi-fi, yes! I use my iPad a lot to, glad they have a split keyboard feature, can't wait!

When I looked back at the WWDC event, I didn't hear anything to confirm "FaceTime over 3G". Would have been nice though.

Man iOS5 is awesome! Especially on the iPad 2! I am loving this split keyboard.

I did the update and entered my information for iCloud but when I go to the settings for iCloud it says I have to check my email to verify my account. The problem if I haven't gotten an email. It is the correct email address. It doesn't give me an option to resend. Is there an iCloud website?

Thanks. I didn't get much help from the site. I wonder how I can get them to resend my email. Hopefully it will come but it's been a couple of hours. So frustrating.

I wouldn't be shocked if everything isn't overloaded for the next 7 to 9 hours.

I hope that's it. I was most excited about iCloud so I will try to be patient lol.

tervill said:
I hope that's it. I was most excited about iCloud so I will try to be patient lol.

I'm glad I was able to get all the downloading done before two o'clock. I didn't have any issues at all.

I'm glad Apple has given us other text alert options. New text alerts can be purchased in the iTunes store. I can't wait til December!

iOS 5 is awesome! Loving the notification center :)