What's new

IOS 5 Features

angiekay said:
NICE comprehensive list iCrank! :) THANKS FOR YOUR TIME ON THAT! and I spy that Redskins avatar! WOOT! Fellow Skins fan here!! ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Nice to see a another fan. You're welcome btw

iCrank said:
Nice to see a another fan. You're welcome btw

ICrank and all. What about HSPA+, or LTE connectivity? Though AT&T will not have it's LTE network every where, it will soon be released if it hasn't already. I hope the new iPhone want be restricted to regular 3G.

p3unit32 said:
ICrank and all. What about HSPA+, or LTE connectivity? Though AT&T will not have it's LTE network every where, it will soon be released if it hasn't already. I hope the new iPhone want be restricted to regular 3G.

I can't say

iCrank said:
I can't say

I'm getting the iPhone regardless. But I hope they will surprise us. I heard the HTC Holiday will be LTE capable. I just want download speeds faster than 3G speeds (3-4 Mbps) in most places.

moderate - no external links!

Rule # 8. With the exception of news articles, promoting other iPhone4 related forums or blogs in your posts, signatures, or in any way on the forum is not permitted. Doing so may result in a banning.

Last edited by a moderator:
p3unit32 said:
moderate - no external links!

Rule # 8. With the exception of news articles, promoting other iPhone4 related forums or blogs in your posts, signatures, or in any way on the forum is not permitted. Doing so may result in a banning.

iOS will not have flash. But Adobe flash will make flash content viewable through HTML5 format for iOS devices. But I'm sure everyone knows that now. I read it last after receiving a disappointing lose to the Steelers in Madden 12. Anyway Android will no longer have the flash advantage over iOS.

I can send any idevice to my apple tv. iPod, iPhone or iPad

But is not mirroring sorry!

iFrog said:
I can send any idevice to my apple tv. iPod, iPhone or iPad

But is not mirroring sorry!

I'm pretty sure iOS 5 will have the mirroring option. I've read it in an article somewhere. It looked awesome!

It was in one of the recent betas if I'm not mistaken. The person had angry birds up on his big screen! How cool would that be! Lol.

twogurusindrag said:
Brand new to the forum. Just found this and thought it would be of interest.

iOS 5: Complete list of 200+ New Features | TechZoom (url removed)

Hope it's not a duplicate post.

It's been reported but this is a cleaner version.

Hi. I am just in.
I wrote the article on my blog mentioned above. I hope you guys like the full list of iOS 5 features.

I am just curious to know from iCrank about what does 'cleaner version' refers to?

Is my blog having any technical issues? Malware or something?

I would really appreciate if you could help me.

Thanks in advance.
Cheers :)