What's new

iOS 4.3.5

heartbeat

Reaction score
I know the whole new firmware update as of now is all about fixing the security hole exploited by the last jailbreak.. but is it just me, or do I find the battery life in 4.3.5 stronger than 4.3.3? (firmware my iPhone just came from). Like it currently takes a longer time before a 1% battery depletion.

I know the whole new firmware update as of now is all about fixing the security hole exploited by the last jailbreak.. but is it just me, or do I find the battery life in 4.3.5 stronger than 4.3.3? (firmware my iPhone just came from). Like it currently takes a longer time before a 1% battery depletion.

I couldn't tell you. I refuse to update my ipad and my iphone doesn't support 4.3 anything

eddieg said:
Whats the big deal with 4.3 compared to 4.2?

AirPlay enhancements
Nitro JavaScript engine for safari (makes safari twice as fast)
iTunes home sharing

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Mysterion said:
Verizon's 4.2.10 update is the same as AT&T's 4.3.5 update.

The purpose of the update is the same however 4.3 has more features than 4.2.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

hi! can u help me i have lots sa lots of question abwt my iphone 4. i have my iphone 4 factory unlock and its jailbreak to greenpoison the ver. is 4.3.3 can i update it trough itunes? is there any changes if i upgrade? and what about my installed app. and theme will it stay there. sorry for bad english huhuhu! thnk you verry much!

If you in 433, please use jailbrekme and dont updated the version to 435 it can be tethered