What's new

iOS 4.2 delayed?

They've already lost the fight to make it illegal... :D

yes they have :D they used to delete threads just talking about jailbreak at apple, now even the registered devs are there saying they jailbreak and apple dont delete it..

all they can do it try punish its users that jailbreak to put them off doing it. make life hard for them and hope they stop.

The only thing apple can do is tell people it will invalidate your warranty and scaremongering users with the work 'bricking'. Until apple get around the fact that people can just restore to hide previous jb, it's apple warranty that should be 'bricking' it. Lol...

apple wont give up, imagine mms background pics copy/paste all these features added many months before apple officially add it, imagine if they allow any app and ppl add things, then what will apple have to add and show off about at events? ppl will be like well i already have all of that...

I think they will eventually implement themes, wireless syncing and things like my wi on the iOS . Although it wont be to the same level as what we have now...

I think they will eventually implement themes, wireless syncing and things like my wi on the iOS . Although it wont be to the same level as what we have now...

yes i think so to, maybe in 5.0 they have to save something to add for new firmwares...

things like bluetooth send they will never add.

though the 4.2.1 gm is most likely what will be released to public. and i hope more printers will be added to the list. atm its only hp printers

You really want that bluetooth send! Lol. I was amazed when I got my first iPhone that it couldn't do it. I was thinking I've got the best phone in the world it can do anything! Then my mate asked me to send him my ringtone... :( Lol

lol well looks like apple are going to release 4.2.1 not 4.2 the current gm thats was released to devs today with new baseband 03.10.01.

instead of releasing 4.2 for iphone and 4.2b for ipads..

Dang! I got so excited and went to update it, but then I saw this and the "10AM release time"........What to do for 2 hours.