What's new

Ios 12

kosovokos

Reaction score
After ios 12 shows battery service?
IMG_0093.jpg
IMG_0095.jpg

If you have an iPhone X the battery percentage doesn't show on the home screen, you have to go to the battery settings. On an older iPhone it shows just as before. Battery health and usage data is still shown in iOS 12.

If you have an iPhone X the battery percentage doesn't show on the home screen, you have to go to the battery settings. On an older iPhone it shows just as before. Battery health and usage data is still shown in iOS 12.

its iphone 6s

ios 11.4.1 show me battery 100% maximum capacity but ios 12 shows battery service

ios 11.4.1 show me battery 100% maximum capacity but ios 12 shows battery service
What do you see when you tap the arrow next to the word Service? You should then see the battery health information. I’ve been on iOS 12 since June and tapping on that arrow is how I’ve seen my battery health before and after updating to iOS 12.

What do you see when you tap the arrow next to the word Service? You should then see the battery health information. I’ve been on iOS 12 since June and tapping on that arrow is how I’ve seen my battery health before and after updating to iOS 12.

see this screenshot

IMG_0095.jpg

In this case you should take in the phone for a Genius Bar appointment if you live close enough to an Apple Store. The Service indication means that your battery requires servicing. How long does your battery last every day? Until the end of the year Apple has a $29.00 battery replacement program. If you live outside the USA, you can check with Apple in your country for the exact cost. This site describes the program. Apple’s $29 iPhone battery replacement program: Everything you need to know

In this case you should take in the phone for a Genius Bar appointment if you live close enough to an Apple Store. The Service indication means that your battery requires servicing. How long does your battery last every day?

i have replaced battery about 2 weeks ago but on ios 11 battery shows maximum capacity 100% and yesterday after install ios 12 battery shows only service not maximum capacity

i have replaced battery about 2 weeks ago but on ios 11 battery shows maximum capacity 100% and yesterday after install ios 12 battery shows only service not maximum capacity
In that case, back up your iPhone and restore it through iTunes on your computer. This will install a fresh copy of iOS 12 on your iPhone and could help in case it's a problem with the original installation that's been causing the problem.

I’m unable to download and install IOS 12 because I don’t have sufficient storage available. I keep getting the message that it requires 2.06gb to download and I don’t have enough.

I’ve tried downloading and updating through iTunes but keep getting a small box telling me I have purchases that haven’t been transferred to the library. It doesn’t tell me how I’m supposed to know which purchases they’re talking about or how to go about transferring them to the library.

I almost never use iTunes for anything simply because it hardly ever tells me how to go about things such as this. Can anyone help me regarding the so-called un-transferred purchases?

Thanks in advance...

You should be offered the chance to transfer the purchased by way of an onscreen button that appears. You can also transfer purchases manually at any time while connected to iTunes. On a Windows computer open the File menu and click on Devices. One of the options that appears is Transfer Purchases. On a Mac you also open the File menu and select Transfer Purchases the same way. If you sync without transferring purchases, they’ll be erased from your iPhone.

Okay. I found ‘transfer purchases’ just as you said. I clicked on it and the window closes and one assumes that the purchases have now been transferred. When I go back to the update page and select ‘update’ I get the same old message that I have purchases that haven’t been transferred. I tried it a couple times with the same results.

It seems that the un-transferred items are all books. Is there something about books that won’t allow the transfer?

I haven't had any problem using Transfer Purchases to transfer books to iTunes on my computer; in fact it transfers them automatically after letting me know.