What's new

iOS 11 Launched at WWDC17

You can add or subtract what you want to see in control center
IMG_3727.jpg
IMG_3728.jpg

Overall not bad at all for beta 1 ...I’m going to keep with it ...more betas to come [emoji4]

No, not bad at all! Little glitches here and there, but to be expected with such an early build. Only real issue I am having is with my work (exchange) email account ... I get a notification sound and the screen turns on but there's nothing there (got everything on under notification settings too). Then sometimes it'll populate a ton of older notifications I've already dismissed ...

I'm gonna ride it out tough and look forward to some more betas soon!

No, not bad at all! Little glitches here and there, but to be expected with such an early build. Only real issue I am having is with my work (exchange) email account ... I get a notification sound and the screen turns on but there's nothing there (got everything on under notification settings too). Then sometimes it'll populate a ton of older notifications I've already dismissed ...

I'm gonna ride it out tough and look forward to some more betas soon!

I’ve noticed a few times if message notification disappears if you swipe from bottom up on lock screen the older message is there waiting

Yeah, I’ll have that happen too, but I’m not getting the initial notification. Then sometime, out of nowhere, I’ll have days of “older notifications” I’ve already cleared LOL

Just growing pains [emoji13]

I have a faster than normal battery drain on my iphone, with a full charge barely lasting 9 hours.

I’ve noticed a small hit on battery but not that bad ....Google mails through the Mail app are now coming in push like Gmail although it says fetch

Yeah, my battery life has been very, um ... Androidish LOL

Good to know about GMail @Bkdodger ... like to use it to get custom notification sounds for my 2 Gmail accounts! Will have to go back to using the Mail app no that it's push!