What's new

iOS 10 features

Just found this one.

Clock has a new feature called Bedtime. Your phone will remind you that it's time to hit the sack.

You can now ask Siri to "Find My Car" Apple maps tracks your car when you're driving and drops a pin whenever you stop. Now Siri can help you find the last place your car stopped.

Also new for iOS 10, music now keeps playing when you open the camera app. It will stop, however, if you're shooting video or taking Live Photos.

Thanks to @RipGroove for this one.

He discovered that Mail now has the option to Mark All Read.

Mentioning it here in the interests of keeping all the new features in one place.

Yeah, hit 'edit' at the top right of your inbox then 'mark all' bottom left of inbox.

Sent from my iPhone 

The most awesome features i love about iOS 10 are

Raise to wake
Send Screen Effects iMessage
Delete Stock Apps
Predictive Emoji while typing messages in iMessage

Surely 'raise to wake' will eat battery as it'll be waking itself up in your pocket? How do inactivate it, I'll try it out?

Sent from my iPhone 

To deactivate "Raise to Wake", go to Settings - Display & Brightness. You can find it there.

To deactivate "Raise to Wake", go to Settings - Display & Brightness. You can find it there.

I don't have that option (iPhone 6)

2dceb3b389bcf500f3103fead17e5214.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 

Just thought I would mention. You are wasting a lot of battery power by having your Auto Lock set on never.

Thanks but I use my phone for work a lot (CNC Machinist) so I need it to stay on until I turn it off. I usually have 50% battery left by the time I go to bed so it's working out OK.

Sent from my iPhone 