What's new

Internet login problem Iphone 4s

johnnyringo

Reaction score
I keep getting a message about my phone not backing up to the cloud. I think it's because the phone cannot connect to my router. I looked where to re-inter my router's security code, but there I don't see a place to type it in. What is the procedure please?

If your Wi-Finis already set up, you'll have to remove it from your device to re-enter the information and the password.

In Settings - Wi-Fi tap the small i behind your network's name:
image.jpeg

On the next page, you'll find "Forget this network":
image.jpeg

Select this to remove every information of your Wi-Fi connection. That done, set up your Wi-Fi once more. You'll have to enter the password as well when you do this.

Hope that helps.

If your Wi-Finis already set up, you'll have to remove it from your device to re-enter the information and the password.

In Settings - Wi-Fi tap the small i behind your network's name:
View attachment 22937
On the next page, you'll find "Forget this network":
View attachment 22939
Select this to remove every information of your Wi-Fi connection. That done, set up your Wi-Fi once more. You'll have to enter the password as well when you do this.

Hope that helps.

Is the password the long router number ?

That's not the same with every router. My old one had a quite long password, my current one's way shorter.

You should find it on the router somewhere. On my current router, it's at the bottom, behind SSID.