What's new

IntelliscreenX Question

musser15

Reaction score
When I turn my phone on/wake it up to the lockscreen, I am wondering why the IntelliscreenX pull down screen is always hidden. Obviously I would like this to be visible so I can easily see my new messages, etc.... Sometimes I cannot even pull the screen down to view.

Im pretty sure I have the setting done up right. I only see under "General" where I could mess with the lock screen setting (show on lock screen on/off). At the very bottom on the settings is "Lock Screen Alert Behavoir". I have show banners and hide isx both set to on.

Thx for any info.

With hide ISX onj that means it will go back up when you get an alert. Go to settings> Notifications> IntelliScrenX Settings> and toggle on "Show On Lock Screen" & "Show On Start up".

This allows ISX to be on the lock screen always, but as long has hide ISX for alerts is enabled, it will go back up when you get an alert, and show your alert on the lock screen normally, with that disabled, ISX will stayn on your lock screen, and your notifications will just show in ISX on your lock screen when you get an alert.