What's new

Instant Messaging & Push Notifications

Barbello

Reaction score
I've tried the following instant messengers, and none of them seem to really have a fully working "push notification" feature.

IM+
IMO Instant messenger
Meebo
Igtalk

It seems messages only come through when I re-open the app. Does anyone know of a better instant messaging app or does anyone have a solution?

Thanks in advance.

Yahoo msn skype whatsapp all push really hard, the second someone send you a message, the second you receive it, it doesn't matter if you have these app running in the background in the multi task, just login once and activate your push notification, you will never have to login again, off and restart your phone and you are still on line and reachable, an ready to receive any push noticifation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yahoo msn skype whatsapp all push really hard, the second someone send you a message, the second you receive it, it doesn't matter if you have these app running in the background in the multi task, just login once and activate your push notification, you will never have to login again, off and restart your phone and you are still on line and reachable, an ready to receive any push noticifation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what I meant. Just more clear :) thanks