What's new

Installing apps on iPhone without Jailbreaking

Status
Not open for further replies.

darshan2120

Reaction score
Hi friends,

I have recently got an iPhone 5. Although I have created an apple ID and have downloaded apps from the App Store but I also have ipa apps in my PC which I want to install on my iPhone. Could anybody suggest some method using which I can install ipa apps on the phone without Jailbreaking. I have tried some software such as iFunbox and iSpirit but they require your phone to be jailbreaked and I don't want to take the risk of Jailbreaking. The apps can't also be installed with iTunes by synching.

Any help would be appreciated.

What you're asking about is procedures to install cracked apps on your device. It's stealing and stealing is illegal and against our Forum Rules, more specifically sections 15

http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/forum-rules-41/iphoneforums-net-forum-rules-please-read-respect-our-rules-30950/

15. Discussion of pirated or cracked applications and any methods associated with enabling their use, such as posting app or repository names, is forbidden on this forum. This also includes discussion of illegally obtaining media such as music, movies, games, books or other copyrighted content.

15.1 Piracy is illegal and the staff of iPhoneForums.net neither condones nor supports it in any way. Jail breaking and hacking does NOT equal stealing or pirating!
15.2. Discussions, links, and sharing of any piracy related topics, apps, repositories, etc., will be deleted and the member will receive a warning. A second warning may lead to an immediate ban.

We do not support, tolerate or endorse piracy here on iPhoneForums.

That being said, this thread is now ​CLOSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.