What's new

InMobi Ad Launch when Apps are launched

Kerean

Reaction score
All of a sudden, I get InMobi ads being launched when I launch any app on my iPhone. It does not seem to be app specific as it happens with a different number of apps. It is an annoyance to have to close the ad before I can go on to my app.

I am not sure how this got onto my iPhone and if anyone has a clue, do let me know!

You must have clicked on something to authorize this. I found this on Google.
InMobi, the world’s largest independent mobile advertising platform, launched a discovery feature called Miip that aims to transform staid mobile advertising into a personalized, content-rich experience. The launch will keep InMobi, whose main rivals are search engine Google and social network Facebook in mobile advertising, in step with users who increasingly devour content through apps and social media feeds on their devices.

Do a search on your phone and see if you can locate an app and a help section to tell you how to delete it.

Why dont you any ads blocker for you iPhone?
The OP added an ad platform to her phone. She referred to it by name. Apparently, on seeing how it works, she didn't like it. I suggested she remove it. Merely adding an ad blocker, as you suggest, would slow down the iPhone by adding an app to stop the action of another app. More efficient to just remove the ad platform.