iPhoneForums.Net News Team
- Jun 18, 2010
- Reaction score
Infinite Tanks is out now for iOS, offering the ultimate in automotive assault. The game gets its name from its powerful personalisation system, which uses virtual cards to represent each vehicle’s component parts. The choice available for each vehicle’s engine, body, track, turrets, and guns produces over 100 million unique vehicles, excluding aesthetic personalization options such as paint and accessories.
Players can mix, match, and swap cards with their friends to create their own version of the perfect vehicle to suit their own particular play style, from nippy speedsters to great big lumbering hunks of pure defensive power, to all-out attack vehicles with massive booming guns. Once you’ve created your perfect beast, then its onward to the multiplayer mayhem.
Here are some of the game’s key features:
Click here to download for $4.99: Infinite Tanks on the App Store
- A sweeping single player campaign across a wide array of enormous environments
- Six different maps, from lush tropical forests to bleak, arid deserts to flourishing metropolises, all lovingly rendered with crystal clarity
- Hyper-realistic dynamic weather that changes based on the climate of a given in-game environment, down to the sun moving across the sky as time goes by
- A brigade system for multiplayer warfare on a massive scale, where born leaders can take up the helm of Commander and lead their comrades into battle. Soldiers in a brigade can rise to the rank of officer, form platoons of road warriors, and even join the fray mid-battle to aid their allies
- Unique custom games for both single and multiplayer, including King of the Hill, Capture the Bases, and Team Deathmatch
- A variety of vehicle classes and 60 levels of progression to hone each tank into the perfect weapon of war
- Cross-platform multiplayer between iPhone, Mac and Apple TV
Source: Atypical Games