What's new

Incoming calls

mdu4856

Reaction score
Whenever I receive an incoming call, my screen appears normal where I can decline or accept the phone call. As soon as I accept it, the screen freezes in the same spot for 25 seconds and the goes to the call menus. Although I can still talk during the screen freeze, it is just an inconvenience. Any one else have this problem?

Whenever I receive an incoming call, my screen appears normal where I can decline or accept the phone call. As soon as I accept it, the screen freezes in the same spot for 25 seconds and the goes to the call menus. Although I can still talk during the screen freeze, it is just an inconvenience. Any one else have this problem?

i was having issues last week where my menu would not show up while on a call never waited 25 seconds to see if it eventually showed up but a restore fixed it for me

Soft reset your phone to see if it helps, if not the hard reset should sort it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk