What's new

Inaccurate keyboard after iOS 4.1 update

theguy203

Reaction score
I updated my iPhone4 to iOS 4.1 and now I have this issue while texting where I would type a letter and it ends up pressing one close by... It doesn't happen all the time but when it does it's extremely annoying. I've tried restoring as new but only resulting in the same issue. any ideas?

keyboard is fine
you've probably gone through some sort of anxiety and now your hands may be shaking

I updated my iPhone4 to iOS 4.1 and now I have this issue while texting where I would type a letter and it ends up pressing one close by... It doesn't happen all the time but when it does it's extremely annoying. I've tried restoring as new but only resulting in the same issue. any ideas?

I have been having the same problem off and on. Any luck on a solution?

I have the same problem randomly as well. I hope it's fixed in 4.2!

My keyboards the same as it was before, maybe you have something on your screen protector like grease etc.....

This has happened to my phone as well. Only when I am texting. I have to exit the text and then go back and it works fine after that. It is intermittent but as you stated very annoying if you are in a hurry.

it took me a little bit to get used to typing just a little more to the <---left,than i was.
or maybe my 5800 was a little to the ---> right?